Thanksgiving would not be complete without pumpkin pie and this is a good one!
- 1 (15 ounce) canned pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- ½ c. coconut milk
- ½ c. honey
- 1 T. ground cinnamon
- ¼ t. ginger, ground
- ¼ t. cloves, ground
- 1 t. nutmeg
- ⅛ t. celtic sea salt
- 1 pie crust
- In a food processor or large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, and eggs.
- Add coconut milk, honey, spices, and salt.
- Pour filling int unbaked nutty pie crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool then refrigerate.