Zesty Mango Shrimp Salad
This is a great dish to take for potluck, it’s light and fresh. This zesty salad or appetizer includes no-cook shrimp combining summer ingredients, such as mangoes and avocados with a light cilantro dressing. Few can resist the combo of shrimp, lime, avocado, mango, lime, and cilantro. Don’t wait to try this super easy dish.
- 2 mangos, diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp, but in bite size pieces
- 1 T. lime juice
- 2 t. olive oil
- ⅔ c. fresh cilantro, minced
- ⅔ c. green onion, diced
- Chop shrimp into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Dice mangoes, green onions and avocados and place in bowl.
- Add olive oil, lime mice, and cilantro to bowl.
- Toss shrimp into bowl and serve over bed of lettuce or by itself.