Chocolate Chip Cookies
Love, love, love this recipe. These are the most amazing cookie ever. I don’t feel deprived at all, as they are so moist and delicious. This recipe is from The Urban Poser and has become a favorite holiday cookie at my house. I usually double the recipe, as they don’t last long at my house.
- 2 c. finely ground blanched almond flour
- ¼ t. baking soda
- ¼ t. salt
- ⅓ c. palm shortening
- ¼ c. raw honey
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- ¼ t. lemon juice
- 1 T. canned full fat coconut milk (Natural Value)
- ¼ c. mini chocolate chips (Enjoy Life)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl or food processor mix all the ingredients. (except chocolate chips). Gently stir in choclate chips.
- Using a scoop, gently form smooth round balls with the cookie dough. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchmant paper. Press down cookies so they flatten a bit.
- Bake 11-12 minutes. Do not overbake. Cookies should be lightly brown.