Mango Avocado Salsa
This is a great summer salsa! I love dipping with jicama or zucchini slices. The balsamic vinegar adds the final touches. Enjoy it as an appetizer or as a sauce with grilled chicken breasts.
- 3 small kiwi fruits
- 1 medium avocado diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro minced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño pepper
- 1 medium mango diced
- ½ c. jicama, diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Chop or dice all ingredients.
- Add all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Just before serving, drizzle the balsamic vinegar over salsa. My favorite is lemon balsamic vinegar, adds just a touch of sweetness.
- Serve with jicama or zucchini slices. Makes a great accompaniment for grilled chicken breasts.