Pear Avocado Salad
This is a fool proof favorite at my house. It is a great dressing as all the flavors are amazing. The white balsamic vinegar adds a touch of sweetness, but as always you can use any vinegar. Balsamic, champagne, or apple cider vinegar would all taste good. I love to add toasted pine nuts or sliced almonds to this salad, as it adds a little crunch.
- ¾ c. avocado oil
- ¼ c. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 T. cilantro, fresh, minced
- 1 t. garlic powder
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 t. dijon mustard
- 1 6 oz. package of spinach
- 1 avocado, ripe, cut into thin strips
- 1 pear, ripe, cut into thin strips
- ½ red onion, small, sliced
- Add all ingredients to container and mix with an immersion hand blender or regular blender.
- Place dressing in a glass container, and store in the refrigerator until used.