Nutty Pie Crust
This is a very easy pie crust, just be sure to not overcook the crust. It’s gluten free, dairy free, and grain free. Credits to [i]elanaspantry[/i]. This was a favorite on Thanksgiving.
- 2 c. almond flour ( I like blanched)
- ¼ t. celtic sea salt
- 2 T. coconut oil or palm shortening
- 1 egg
- Place the flour and salt in food processor or mixer and pulse briefly until pea sized pieces.
- Add oil and egg, and pulse until it forms a ball.
- Press dough into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Add filling. For pumpkin pie filling, do not bake crust first.