Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
The traditional stuffed mushroom has cheese added. Enjoy these as they are really easy to prepare and perfect without the dairy. I sometimes add a little pork sausage to change it up.
- 20 button mushrooms, stems and gills removed
- 2 c. canned crab meat, finely chopped
- 3 T. chives, finely chopped
- 2 T. onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ t. oregano, dried
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- ½ t. worchestershire sauce
- ½ t. Primal mayonnaise or Paleo mayonnaise
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. F.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl and scoop mixture and place into each mushroom cavity.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes, let cool and serve warm.