Olive Cauliflower Tabbouleh
I love this salad because of the combination of mint and parsley. This is lovely mix of vegetables makes it a very light and fresh salad. Serve with burgers or chicken or eat as a snack. Easy to make ahead of time, as the ingredients will blend to accent the flavors.
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1 bunch radishes, finely chopped
- ½ c. jicama, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
- ½ c. onion, chopped
- 16-24 black and green olives, finely chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 2 T. mint, minced
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 3 T. apple cider vinegar
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 t. black pepper
- Combine carrots, radishes, jicama, cucumber, onion, olives, and mint into a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon, salt and pepper. Use an immersion blender available to mix ingredients.
- Toss the dressing with the vegetables and set in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Stores easily for days.