This is another tasty cookie, so easy to make. You can always sprinkle with a little coconut or regular sugar. too. I like the cookies with palm shortening but feel free to use ghee or coconut oil.
- 2 c. (200 g) blanched, fine almond flour
- ¼ t. salt
- ¼ t. baking soda
- ⅓ c. palm shorteing, ghee or coconut oil, melted
- ¼ c. raw honey
- 1 T. vanilla extract1 t. lemon juice
- Cinnamon Coating
- ¼ c. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line cooking sheet with parchmant paper.
- In a medium size bowl or food processor add all the ingredietnts together. Dough will be sticky and somewhat oily.
- With clean hands, use a scoop and make 9-10 balls. Place the balls on the cookie sheet and gently flatten. Dip cookie in cinnamon mixture and place back on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until lightly brown.