Avocado Salad Dressing
This is a very light tasting salad dressing that pairs well with any fruit. The white balsamic vinegar gives it a hint of sweetness.
- ¾ c. avocado oil
- ¼ c. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 T. cilantro, fresh, minced
- 2 t. garlic powder
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 t. dijon mustard
- Add all ingredients to a blender, food processor, or use a hand immersion blender.
- Any fresh herb would work great with this dressing.
- My favorite is to drizzle dressing over fresh spinach, sliced fresh pears, and red onions.